A boozy cupcake bakery in NYC.
- Location & Hours: 9 Clinton Street, off East Houston, on Tuesday through Thursday between 11 AM and 8 PM, 11AM to 9PM Friday and Saturday, and 12-6pm Sundays.
- Cost: $20 per dozen mini cupcakes.
- Contact: ProhibitionBakery.com, call 646-596-8294 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW!
Prohibition Bakery is a simple, yet genius concept created by Brooke Siem, a classically trained chef, and Leslie Feinberg, a lifelong baker and long-time bartender. They wanted to create a classy, yet innovative, bakery inspired by the prohibition era. They started in 2011, when a friend of theirs wanted a cosmo cake for a bachelorette party and after such positive responses from their alcoholic creations they decided to open a shop! Prohibition Bakery's cupcakes have complex and unique flavors that can change seasonally. In addition, they cater and can make custom flavors to match drinks that will be served at events!
- They do ID, you must be 21 to purchase.
- Currently, they have 14 cupcake flavors
- They have a non-alcoholic cupcake option
- They started in 2011
- Various media outlets have raved about the bakery including; Forbes.com, Fox Business, Food & Wine, Playboy, Business Insider, Today Show, Huffington Post, Town & Country Magazine, BuzzFeed, Zagat and much more.