Holiday sing-a-longs + House-made Cookies & Spiked Hot Cocoa
Key points on this Cruise
- 1.75 hours
- great for families, couples, co-workers and friends
- Live musical performance (with audience participation encouraged)
- A complimentary beverage from the bar included
- House-made Cocoa & Cookies!
- See the city lights on all evening departures and the Statue of Liberty!
Happy Holidays from Classic Harbor Line!
Please join us for this special warm and cozy cruise tailored for friends, family, and all your loved ones during the Holiday Season. Step inside this toasty solarium in full holiday decor for a 1.75 hour cruise to see the New York City lights.
Delicious Hot Cocoa, Cookies, and treats for all our guests are included! Join in on live Holiday Carols or enjoy or live Holiday Jazz Trio! (Musically-talented groups are our special hosts for each of these cruises!)
Sit back and enjoy the gorgeous view of the island from the heated back-deck salon of these 1920s style yachts.
On this 1.75-hour cruise, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory.
Highlights along the way include:
- The Yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II in Full Holiday Decor!
- Cocoa, Cookies & some sing-along Holiday Carols with a live band!
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport & the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn & Queens & the NYC skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
- A complimentary beer, wine, spiked hot cocoa or champagne from the bar is offered on all trips. Mixed drinks are available for purchase.
Please Note: This cruise runs the same time as our City Lights Cruise normally runs starting the week right after Thanksgiving.
Live caroling takes place on Mon, Tue, Thurs & Saturdays.