What's so great about a Dragon Fruit?
Pretty much everything.
- It's high in antioxidants.
- It's high in vitamin C.
- It's high in fiber.
- It's a great source for calcium.
- It's low in sugar but still a sweet fruit.
- It's a nice change from the standard fruit you buy.
- It looks pretty in your kitchen (we had to say it)!
How to eat it!
Don't worry, we were confused too.
- It comes from a cactus.
- It is often called a pitaya.
- It has beautiful flowers.
- It comes in 3 colors; yellow, hot pink, and purple.
Other ways to eat it!
- Mix the fruit into a smoothie.
- Make it in a juice using a juicer.
- Make it into a sorbet.
- Make Dragon Fruit grilled kebabs.