Welcome & thank you for subscribing!
Thank you for signing up for my travel newsletter and joining this awesome community! Every couple weeks, you’re going to get information on unique places to travel, things to do and helpful advice on how you can travel better. This information will help you take actionable steps right now so you can get closer to living the life you've always wanted to and planning a dream trip.
You're now part of the community...
Welcome to the SarahFunky team, we have information that might be of interest to you as a new member. Here are some next steps that can help you get ideas and inspiration for a more fulfilling life filled with travel and adventure.
- To start, read our guide on "Expert Travel Tips from the Legends Themselves" with exclusive tips from Arthur & Pauline Frommer, Lee Abbamonte (youngest person to visit every country in the world), and many other experts.
- If you're more interested in travel blogging, check out "How to Make Money From Travel Blogging" where I share my secrets on how and how much I make exploring the world. For more information on travel blogging resources, click on the Travel Resources tab.
- Want to learn how to travel the world & make money doing it? Then join my class where I teach just that!
- Visit our Travel Guides section or click a specific location below for inspiration on planning your next trip.
- If you're from New York City, be sure to check out our New York specific tab to learn more on unique things to do in the area. Also, explore our special events calendar for fun things happening today, tomorrow and through the end of the year!
connect with me on social media
Me too! Follow my feed for real-time travel photography from wherever I am right now
Me too! Become a fan of my page for updates on my personal life, travel ideas, and amazing videos/photography.
watch youtube videos?
Me too! Subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch travel videos from around the world.
Me too! Follow my twitter feed for real-time updates about my travels around the world.
Thanks again for joining this awesome community! Dig deep into my blog and never be afraid to ask questions, either by commenting on posts, sending me an email, or connecting with me on social media. Let me know what you want to see on the blog!