Valentine's Day is less than a week away! If you're like me and haven't gotten a gift for your loved one here are a few ideas. Whether you're looking for a perfect Galentine's or Valentine's gift - these are a great place to start.
1. A Try The World Box
Try the World is a monthly subscription that sends you cuisine from a different country each month. I get them myself and love them! Use code FUNKY10 for $10 off your first box. Get it here for $39 per box.
2. Sourced Adventures Valentine's Day Getaways (NYC only)
Skip the busy restaurants full of awkward Valentine's dates. This year be unique and take your date (or dates) on an adventure. Don't have a date? No problem. Take your friends, your favorite barista, a hip stranger from Brooklyn, or go alone! Their trips are a great first tinder date or just a great way to meet people. The best part: if things don't work out, you'll still be enjoying a great trip. Book with code LOVE25 for $25 off two or more tickets worth $150 or more. Click here to view their packages.
Here are some of my top Valentine's Day gift picks:
- Mount Snow Weekender Overnight from $269
- Waterfall Ice Hike Day Trip from $145
- Hunter Mountain Ski Bus from $99
- Snow Tubing & Brewery from $99
- Mountain Creek Ski Bus from $99
3. Personalized Valentine's Day Experiences for Two by Journey (NYC Only)
Some experiences are worth the price because they are so customized. That is why I love Journey's personalized Valentine's Day dinner packages complete with flowers, welcome drinks, dinner for two, and a personal concierge to plan any pre- or after-dinner activities. Click here to see the special experience they have on the menu for V-day.
4. Adventuring Together Print
You've traveled together for years, now capture those romantic trips in a custom print that can include up to 4 destinations. Buy at Etsy for $60.
5. Track Your Adventures Together with a Cork Globe
Track your adventures together with a contemporary globe. Colored pins will mark your shared bucket-list destinations and favorite vacations, while the stainless-steel and cork design gives it a fresh, sophisticated look. Get it here for $48.
6. Travel in Style with Pink Luggage
There is no better gift than travel for a wanderluster. Pick up new luggage from American Tourister in Valentine's Day colors. Get it for $67.
8. Mens monogrammed travel bag
Classic style goes a long way! The Tucker monogrammed dopp kit is an overnight case for the guy whose fashion sense rivals your own. The toiletry case will carry all the man-cessities when traveling. The handy metal frame in the toiletry bag keeps it open when unzipped — very convenient in cramped quarters when you are on the road. The Tucker canvas dopp kit is ready to load up for your next adventure! Get it on Etsy for $34.95.
9. Coffee or Tea from Around the World
Explore a world of flavor without ever leaving the comfort of your favorite chair. Your passport is this international set of ten, single-estate, loose leaf teas or 16 gourmet coffee samples. Both are a great introduction for the tea or coffee novice and a journey off the beaten path for the connoisseur, the assortment offers a taste of the wide variety. Get the tea at Uncommon Goods for $55. Get the coffee on Amazon for $89.
10. The Gift of A Travel Story
If your loved one can't travel right now, why not gift them with an amazing travel story.
A few travel bestsellers are:
- Walden on Wheels: On The Open Road from Debt to Freedom
- Into The Wild
- Atlas Obscura: An Explorer's Guide to the World's Hidden Wonders
- 1,000 Places to See Before You Die: Revised Second Edition
- Lonely Planet's Ultimate Travel: Our List of the 500 Best Places to See... Ranked
- Dead Mountain: The Untold True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident