Key Points about this Cruise:
- Especially intimate, limited to only 60 guests per cruise with cozy cushioned seating.
- Take in the most epic sites of New York Harbor: World One, The Financial District, Ellis & Island & The Statue of Liberty lit up at night!
- Dazzle your taste buds with 4 different Champagnes, and chocolate covered strawberries at the end of the cruise.
- One hour and forty five minute cruise aboard a 1920s inspired yacht
Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with your special someone or your close and dear friends on Classic Harbor Line’s Valentine’s Day Champagne Cruise!
As you cruise on the Yacht Manhattan II, you will be able to take in all the beauty the lit-up New York City skyline has to offer while cozying up and staying warm in our climate controlled observatory. This cruise has limited capacity to create an intimate, comfortable and quiet city lights cruise.
You will be treated to a spectacular variety of Champagnes.
• A champagne crafted cocktail that evokes the golden age of Manhattan
• And American Blanc de Blanc
• A Spanish Reserve Cava
• And a French Champagne
Toast to your love or your friends in luxury and style as you enjoy the gorgeous 360-degree view of the island from the open decks or the glassed-in back-deck observatory of these 1920s style yachts.
On this 1.75-hour cruise, take in picturesque views from our glassed-in observatory (unless you're too busy snuggling).
Highlights along the way include:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Financial District
- Governor's Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens and the New York City skyline
- The Williamsburg, Manhattan, and Brooklyn Bridges of the East River
Step aboard Manhattan II and witness the city's beauty and elegance under the romantic city skyline!
What Is Not Included?
- Gratuity is not included in the price of your cruise.
- Chelsea Piers, near 22nd St on the Hudson River (Manhattan, NY)
- (Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)