4 Reasons You Can't Miss a Duane Park Burlesque Show
- What: Upscale American fare & craft cocktails presented in opulent environs with live music & burlesque.
- Where: Duane Park - 308 Bowery (between Bleecker and Houston)
- Cost: The 3-course meal plus show is $99 per person. Click to get tickets!
- When: Tuesday - Saturday evenings (time varies depending on day of week)
Click for sneak peak video!
1. The sultry burlesque dancers
These women had us in awe. Not only are they eye catching, they also have one-of-a-kind moves! (We can't show you here though, check out the show for the full effect!)
2. The regal atmosphere
From its golden lighting, to its magnificent chandelier, the venue is a gasp-inducing. Get there early to be placed at a table close to the stage!
3. The delicious cuisine.
From tuna tartare to ceviche, the food was both beautiful and yummy.
4. The incredible vocals of Storm Marrero
WOW! What a voice!